KingCasinoBonus.com maintains high publishing standards across all our platforms to provide players worldwide with trusted, transparent, and integrity-driven casino reviews.
This global policy outlines our core editorial values, research methodologies, evaluation criteria, and commitment to ethical publishing practices.
Our Editorial Values
We aim to guide players towards safe, fair, enjoyable, and responsible online gambling experiences. The core values guiding our publishing policy are in line with our mission statement:
- Integrity – While our authors take full responsibility for their content, we welcome reader feedback and rapidly correct any errors to uphold integrity. Authors are accountable for their published work and we openly communicate our editorial practices, standards, and overall mission. That’s how we fully inform players on how we operate, by providing details on our methodologies, criteria, and commercial relationships.
- Safety – We heavily prioritize player and data security as shown by our privacy policies.
- Independence – We are not owned by or receive direct funding from any casino operators, which ensures our ability to be fully impartial in our reviews and rankings. Our authors have the freedom to provide objective assessments.
- Player control – Our priority are responsible gambling, and the protection of vulnerable groups. You’ll see specific content in this line in our reviews and content policies.
Our Evaluation Methodology
Our authors have a vast first-hand experience gambling online with real money, which keeps their evaluations accurate and to the point. We create casino reviews striving to reflect our genuine player experiences from multiple perspectives – at least 3 reviewers check on each site to deliver an accurate rating.
We also reference regulations, compliance reports, player feedback, and other objective sources to provide a complete assessment.
Publishing practices we employ
- Anonymous testing without casino knowledge ensures we avoid bias. We conceal our reviewers’ identities and the casinos never know who and when is testing them.
- What sets us apart from competing publications is our empirical verification of each site. We build our reviews and ratings through actual gameplay, withdrawals, KYC checks, and more to fact check all of casinos’ to-good-to-be-true claims.
- To benchmark and rate operators most accurately, our experts consult public gambling regulations, licenses, game testing reports, odds reports, addiction research, and compliance authorities.
- Our data-driven analysis of each company, including its ownership/operations, licenses, game testing reports, and responsible gambling features ensures objectivity.
- Routine content audits and updates help us rapidly reflect casino platform updates and changes, new bonuses, or new research that may be relevant to our player base.
- We also check input from our legal, editorial, subject matter, and quality assurance teams across jurisdictions to align with regulations.
Casino Evaluation Criteria
We utilize consistent criteria assessed across multiple factors like:
- Company Integrity – Researched by legal team via licenses, executives, jurisdiction.
- Site Look and Feel – UX and design are evaluated by authors across desktop and mobile.
- Bonuses – Analysed by our affiliate team, then tested manually.
- Slot Games, Live Games – Tested first-hand by our reviewers through gameplay.
- Withdrawals, support – Verified through testing or checked with customer service.
- Responsible gambling – Checked by authors against regulations and tools offered.
Every casino review clearly outlines all our criteria categories so players fully understand how we rate and benchmark operators on each component.
Note on Content Accuracy
When online casinos update their offers, game catalogues or strike a new deal with a software or payment provider, some mismatches may occur. However, the King’s editors are quick to correct any errors during our regular content audits. We also correct any error our readers may indicate, so KingCasinoBonus.com welcomes reader feedback to maintain integrity.
We comply fully with gambling laws, regulations, and advertising standards in every jurisdiction where we operate. Our research process entails referencing the requirements of local gambling and advertising compliance authorities.
We understand the importance of adhering to gambling laws, regulations, and advertising standards across various jurisdictions and we strive to provide our product within legal bounds.
As affiliates, we receive commission for player sign-ups made through promotional links on our site. However, our rankings, ratings, and opinions reflected in reviews are never improperly influenced by these commercial interests in any way.
Monitoring local legislative requirements
To ensure our operations align with local requirements, our research process involves continuous monitoring of the ever-evolving landscape of gambling and advertising compliance authorities. This includes regulatory bodies like the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, and others relevant to specific regions:
- Gibraltar Gambling Commission
- Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission
- Kahnawake Gaming Commission
- New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
- Nevada Gaming Control Board
- Curacao eGaming
- Romanian ONJN
- Swedish Gambling Authority (Spelinspektionen)
- Danish Gambling Authority (Spillemyndigheden)
- Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR)
- Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA)
- Italian Gaming Authority (Agenzia delle Dogane e dei Monopoli)
- Spanish Directorate General for the Regulation of Gambling (DGOJ)
- French Online Gaming Regulatory Authority (ARJEL)
- Belgium Gaming Commission
- Gibraltar Regulatory Authority (GRA)
- Antigua and Barbuda Directorate of Offshore Gaming
- Kahnawake Gaming Commission
Player Data Protection
To safeguard your privacy and security we collect minimal data and provide a SSL-encrypted website.
Our adherence to GDPR standards ensures that EU players’ rights and data are protected under European Union regulations. Our commitment to these standards extends globally. That’s why we consult data protection practices and regulations worldwide to maintain the highest standards of player data security.
KingCasinoBonus.com takes a firm stance against underage gambling. According to our Terms and Conditions, minors are strictly prohibited from accessing any gambling-related content on our platform.
We implement an age check mechanisms to enforce this. Such a proactive approach aligns with responsible gaming and regulatory requirements across the globe.
While it is our responsibilty to link to problem gambling resources in regulated markets, our content is always written with safer gambling principles in mind.
Every type of content we publish (including our casino reviews, bonus code reviews, listing bonus pages, blogs and guides) highlight responsible gambling tips, tools, and policies that can help you maintain your personal and financial security and well-being:
- During the QA process, our Editorial Team makes sure no too instigative phrase or paragraph gets published.
- Our experts won’t give you generic advice but very specific responsible gambling tips, tailored for every casino and bonus type we recommend.
- Among our blogs and guides, you have dedicated content to help you manage responsible tools, set deposit limits, review your gambling history and so on.
iGaming advertising and its regulations evolve at a rapid pace, so policy updates are vital to maintain transparency and reflect these changes. As such, KingCasinoBonus.com will review and may update sections of this Publishing Policy periodically – at least once in 6 months.
We will communicate any significant updates via e-mail or on the website to keep you aware of our latest editorial standards.