Top Game Providers: Meet the Industry’s Pioneers
The online casino industry offers thousands of games from hundreds of providers, and the collection is only growing each year. Still, some game providers will never fail to disappoint in terms of their game offerings. Let’s find out who are the industry’s pioneers and what made them take the lead!
- Microgaming – The Slots Pioneer
- NetEnt – Premium Slot Titles
- Evolution Gaming – Live Casino Specialist
- Other Noteworthy Mentions Picked by KingCasinoBonus.com
- Our Rundown on Game Providers
Microgaming – The Slots Pioneer
Having entered the industry in 1994, Microgaming is one of the leading gaming companies in the world, with roughly three decades of experience in the online casino industry. It’s not only restricted to creating games but also provides other services and platform systems that fuel the growth of top-notch gaming brands.
Microgaming is the first iGaming company to launch fully functional online casino software. Thus, it has a strong market reputation and holds licenses to operate in Malta, the UK, and Gibraltar, the world’s biggest markets.
Vast Array of Themed Video Slots
Over the years, Microgaming has created 120+ slots with varying themes, gameplay elements, and RTP levels. Their games also have bonus rounds and high-quality graphics that keep players hooked.
Its most well-known offerings are the branded blockbuster slots like Game of Thrones, Immortal Romance, Thunderstruck II, and 9 Masks of Fire.
|Wild and Scatter symbols, Cascading reels, Bonus rounds, Free spins, 5-reel setup
|9 Masks of Fire
|Wild and Scatter symbols, Medium volatility, Free spins rounds, 5-reel setup
Iconic Progressives with Big Jackpots
Microgaming thrives in the jackpot category, as it has one of the world’s best progressive jackpot networks and has given ample rewards through the years. The best jackpot varieties are the following:
Mega Moolah – This progressive is one of the best ones available. It has a million-dollar prize pot and has offered the highest reward of €19,430,723.60 on the Microgaming slot Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah.
Network jackpots are essentially game-specific and are connected across multiple casinos with the same game. A small part of each bet made on the jackpot game accumulates to provide a handsome reward to a lucky winner. The other jackpot alternatives by Microgaming are Major Millions and WowPot, which are also quite popular.
Wowpot has a four-stage progressive network, and the best Microgaming games with the offering are Book of Atem and Wheel of Wishes. On the other hand, the Major Millions jackpot offers a payout every two months.
NetEnt – Premium Slot Titles
Another leading casino software developer company is NetEnt, launched in 1996 in Scandinavia. The company has more than 200 superb slot options and has served the gambling industry for several years. After its first casino launch in 2000, the company made tremendous progress and ultimately landed on the main list of the Stockholm Stock Exchange in 2009. With vital licenses from the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission, the company has spread to many jurisdictions globally.
Visually Stunning Graphics and Animations
NetEnt is mainly known for using in-game brilliant graphic and visual elements. Their 3D graphics blend perfectly with their background soundtrack, creating the ultimate gaming atmosphere for players. Their most popular games are the following:
- Narcos – Based on the TV series of the same name, this game has rich graphics and gameplay elements that match the theme perfectly; thus, it is a big hit among NetEnt fans.
- Dead or Alive II – The fantastic use of 19th-century animations and upbeat background music brings life to the game.
Innovative Bonus Features and Mechanics
NetEnt is focused on building digital gaming solutions that are high-quality and exceptional. Their games have numerous bonus opportunities and impressive gameplay mechanics.
The XXXTreme spins feature is a new addition that facilitates using two gaming reels with guaranteed random win multipliers. It was recently re-implemented in the Twin Spin XXXTreme game and has received a lot of appreciation from the online gaming community.
The phenomenal NetEnt games where players can enjoy vast bonuses and other excellent mechanics are the following:
- Starburst – The 10-reel video slot has a low volatility level. It uses glittering symbols and often activates the Respin feature, as it simply requires landing a single wild symbol on the reel. Starburst XXXTreme is a new one in the series with rich multipliers that might accrue to your payout if you’re lucky enough.
- Gonzo’s Quest – The Aztec-themed slot has brilliant gameplay mechanics, and players can match wilds and scatters across reels and use the Avalanche multipliers, increasing the win with every avalanche. Further, the Free Falls feature can be triggered by landing three scatters to increment the multiplier value.
- Jingle Bells Bonanza – The festive game is a great way to start the holiday season; enjoy the multipliers along the way and reach the Cash Drop, a Respins feature that drops cash symbols up to x100. Moreover, you can also get an additional spin by landing the special symbol.
Evolution Gaming – Live Casino Specialist
You’ve undoubtedly heard of Evolution Gaming if you’re into live casino gambling. The company was co-founded in 2006 and quickly rose to prominence due to its wide variety of live casinos and table games.
Its headquarters are in Stockholm, Sweden, and it holds coveted operating licenses from the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority. They also own NetEnt, our previously mentioned game developer; however, Evolution Gaming focuses solely on creating live dealer games.
Diverse Selection of Live Tables
The main gaming categories you’ll find at the live table casino gaming range at Evolution Gaming are the following:
- Live Blackjack – The blackjack variants like Infinite Blackjack and Lightning Blackjack are perfectly optimized for desktop and mobile gameplay and can be played by newbies and regular players.
- Live Baccarat – The baccarat category has rich variants, and using the Baccarat Multiplay option, players can even place wagers on all tables at once.
- Live Roulette – The roulette variants by Evolution are a must-play, as they promise an exceptional gaming experience. Live European Roulette, Lightning Roulette, Red Door Roulette, and Immersive Roulette are a few of their most popular offerings.
- Asian Games – These authentic games are super simple and fun to play. The two top games in this category are Super Sic Bo (a dice game with random multipliers) and Dragon Tiger (a two-card variant of Baccarat).
- Other Games – Gamers can also play craps that offer accessible gaming. The company offers a seamless and friendly user interface for this game to enhance the gameplay experience.
Innovative Twists on Classic Games
The gameplay on all of the Evolution games isn’t straightforward. A few examples are the following:
- Lightning Roulette: Unlike regular Roulette, five random numbers are chosen and offered multipliers in the range of x50-x100 in this popular version of roulette.
- Infinite Blackjack: This game ensures complete freedom for players, as there’s no limit on the number of players, and they can play however they want after the initial hand.
- Side Bet City: This popular poker variant lets users play against a pay table instead of each other. So, the gameplay is simple indeed!
Other Noteworthy Mentions Picked by KingCasinoBonus.com
The companies mentioned above aren’t the only leading names, as other renowned casino game providers exist. For example, Playtech and Play’n Go are also worth mentioning!
This Swedish-based casino software supplier is known for its gaming offerings; with over 300 slot titles in its gaming library, this software provider explores diverse themes from mythology to sci-fi. Also, it has won numerous awards, including the Slots Provider of the Year.
Under slots, you can find fast-paced and rich action gameplay options like Book of Dead and Gemix. Moreover, you can also play games like the European Roulette Pro, Keno, and other blackjack games to enjoy superb gaming. Their hybrid omnichannel, OMNY, allows players to transition across locations and devices whenever they want.
Playtech is genuinely one of the world’s biggest names among gaming software providers. They offer high-performing content, top-quality software, and other gambling services for the biggest global brands.
Their gaming range has over 600 well-liked titles that can be accessed on PCs and mobiles. Packed with innovative and high-quality gameplay mechanics, their games are highly desirable. If you want to engage in Playtech slots, try titles like Age of the Gods, Battle of the Gods, and Big Bad Wolf.
Our Rundown on Game Providers
The list of online casino software providers surely runs long. However, we want you to choose nothing but the best. Companies like Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Playtech, and Play’n Go are among the most successful and trusted choices for players worldwide.
Choose the highest quality games for each provider and start playing for free to learn the gameplay techniques and have the utmost fun. Pick from their mind-blowing and unparalleled offerings for an excellent casino gambling ride.